Do you know the bad impact of slow loading your site?
Case Study: Amazon
Increasing page loading times by just a fraction of a second would cost Amazon $745 million a year in lost revenue!
Case Study: Akamai
The company conducted a survey research study involving over 1,000 online shoppers.
- The threshold is 2 seconds - more than that and the user will become impatient
- 40% of the respondents will abandon the site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load
Case Study: Google
Even a few milliseconds of delay - just 500ms to be exact - could lead to a notable reduction in page impressions.
I will increase your wordpress speed, performance, decrease loading time with prove and documentation by pingdom, google page speed insight, GTmetrix etc.
- I will take care of PageSpeed, YSlow, Waterfall etc.
- Enabling gzip compression
- Fixing Leverage browser caching
- Combining images using CSS sprites
- Caching Pages To Serve Static Content While Browsing
- Optimizing your homepage to load quickly
This offer will not affected to any style issue, css/html fixing or any customizing. If you have any query please discuss before place order.