- GCC 9.1 Released
- How to collect, customize, and analyze PHP logs
- RStudio 1.2
- Developing Meaningful Automated Metrics
- Serving Vue.js apps on Github Pages
- A Designer’s Guide to Animating Icons with CSS
- How to Improve HTML Table Accessibility with Markup
- MySQL8 Cluster and Networking Problems
- What is 768K Day, and Will It Cause Internet Outages?
- Cloud Performance Root Cause Analysis at Netflix
- JMAP: A modern, open email protocol
- .NET 5
- Introducing Red Hat OpenShift 4: Kubernetes for the Enterprise
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 is here
How do I check whether a module is installed in Python, and install it if needed?
Continue reading “How do I check whether a module is installed in Python, and install it if needed?”
Technical support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr distribution will end on April 30, 2019. No security patch will be available for this operating system, which means the system will be vulnerable.
Continue reading “Solution: Ending support for Ubuntu 14.04”
Excel Shortcuts – List of Keyboard Shortcut Keys for PC & Mac
Continue reading “Excel Shortcuts Cheat Sheet”
Parse logs files with Python code. When you have problems with terabytes of logs, this is a simple solution that helps. Based on a regex, you can minimize data traffic..
Continue reading “Parse logs files with Python code”
This module defines a class HTMLParser which serves as the basis for parsing text files formatted in HTML (HyperText Mark-up Language) and XHTML.
Continue reading “How to Parsing HTML with Python”
I will make a professional XML sitemap for your site SEO that will feed all major search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing with easy ranking. I can create;
Continue reading “I Will Create XML Sitemap Robots Txt For Website Seo”
Handling Windows Authentication in Selenium WebDriver using Autoit. Continue reading “Handling Windows Authentication in Selenium WebDriver using Autoit”
A webhook in web development is a method of augmenting or altering the behaviour of a web page, or web application, with custom callbacks. These callbacks may be maintained, modified, and managed by third-party users and developers who may not necessarily be affiliated with the originating website or application. The term “webhook” was coined by Jeff Lindsay in 2007 from the computer programming term hook
Continue reading “Webhook receiver Python 3.7”